Best Affiliate Networks And Programs 2019
An affiliate network acts as an intermediary between publishers (affiliate marketers) who sell products and services and the merchants who create those products and services and their affiliate programs.
For merchants, affiliate network services provided often include reporting, tracking, payment and refund processing, affiliate management, and most importantly – access to a large base of publishers (affiliate marketers).
For affiliate marketers, network services include a central database of available affiliate programs organized by category and popularity to choose from, a simple registration platform for those programs, reporting tools, analytics, and payment processing.
It’s also common practice for affiliate networks to charge merchants a percentage of the commissions paid to affiliates. This percentage is known as an ‘over-ride’ and is payable on top of the affiliates commissions. But make no mistake about it, despite these fees, the benefits to the merchant for joining these networks is well worth the price. Here’s why…
There are several payout models used by affiliate networks including the two primary models: CPS and CPA.
CPS, also referred to as PPS (Pay Per Sale), is a low-risk, high-profit, revenue-sharing model used by marketers to lure an unlimited number of new customers to their product or service. Cost-Per-Sale pays a set commission to the affiliate marketer who refers a lead that results in a purchase.
Marketers love the CPS model since they only pay a commission after they get paid first by the purchasing customer. It’s in essence free marketing and advertising since the affiliate is the one who produces the lead without any up-front cost to them. This is also why CPS payout commission percentages are so high. Incidentally, the CPS model is primarily what we focus on here at highpayingaffiliateprograms.com.
CPA marketing programs pay affiliates when a specific action is taken by the referral or lead. Common actions include clicks, impressions, form submits, sign-ups, registrations, or opt-ins. Since Cost-Per-Action models don’t necessarily involve a direct sale (and involve more risk taking) the payout percentages are far smaller than they are in Cost-Per-Sale.
The Best Affiliate Networks 2019
ShareASale has been in business for over 19 years, exclusively as an affiliate marketing network. Their technology receives accolades for speed, efficiency and accuracy and their reputation as a fair and honest business is well known within the industry. They provide affiliate programs in a wide variety of vertical markets and offer superior customer service across the board.
PeerFly is an award-winning, international online affiliate platform that removes the costs, risks and headaches associated with traditional online advertising by funneling that burden across a network of thousands of professional affiliates who get paid only when a measurable transaction occurs, such as a lead or sale. The company is still small which is a win for marketers who will get fast personal service.
3. Wide Markets provides a unique cross-channel advertising solution for eCommerce businesses. The company owns Wide Markets Media™ , Wide Markets Fashion™, Wide Markets eTickets™ and Wide Markets eStores™. Advertisers can sell their goods and services through the native products created by Wide Markets, receiving outstanding User-Values. In the other hand, publishers benefits from a native method to monetize their online assets finding higher conversion rates. The company supports the Performance Marketing Association and is an active Champion Member.
4. Rakuten was formerly known as Buy.com and has since grown into a monster. Rakuten ranks among the top three e-commerce companies in the world with over 90,000 products from 38,500 shop owners and more than 18 million customers. Among its numerous online properties, its flagship B2B2C (business-to-business-to-consumer) model e-commerce site Rakuten Ichiba is the largest e-commerce site in Japan and among the world’s largest by sales.
5. Payolee Partners is an affiliate program for online marketers join and promote Payolee. Payolee is an online payment service for small businessses. Founded in 2015, Payolee empowers small businesses to accept one-time or recurring payments on their website. As a Payolee affiliate you earn 55% monthly commission for each customer you refer.
CJ By Conversant
6. CJ Affiliate by Conversant was formerly known as Commission Junction. CJ reaches millions of consumers shopping online through their affiliate marketing network. The Conversant, Inc. companies include Commission Junction, Dotomi, Greystripe, Mediaplex and ValueClick Media.
7. Amazon Associates takes advantage of the biggest online marketplace on earth. Amazon is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest internet-based retailer in the United States. It’s affiliate network, called Amazon Associates, allows you to tap into over a million products to advertise to your customers.
8. Clickbank is a huge affiliate network that’s been in the game for over 19 years now. ClickBank’s focus is digital information products. As one of the largest online retailers, ClickBank has a vast library of over 6 million unique products in order to reach 200 million customers around the world.
9. CPAmatica is an affiliate network based in Kyiv, Ukraine, which operates throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia. Founded in 2015, it all began with a single person. Getting interested in affiliate marketing in early student years, Evgeniy Prima wanted to help others expand their businesses in a more smart way. Creating a new kind of network, innovative, simple and more human, he made a world-class environment in performance marketing.
10. AffiBank is a private affiliate network where you can promote a wide range of products, form health related to crypto. It pays 75% commissions on every sale you make, via Paypal, twice a month. They add new products on a costant basis and include the “AffiBank School”, where affiliates access many tutorials to learn affiliate marketing. Furthermore, the AffiBank team helps affiliates succeed in their promotional efforts. Joining is free and includes a $10 bonus in your affiliate account.
11. Leadbit manages dozens of exciting digital and affiliate marketing projects. Leadbit Group is a team of 400 professionals in Moscow and several thousands – around the world. Their ideology is monetization of every niche. They are eager to work directly with their publishers and provide them with exclusive offers.
12. Affiliate Partners Ltd. is one of the first affiliate networks in the financial industry and is known as the affiliate network with the highest payouts (CPA) up to $600 for niches like trading, gaming, casino, sales funnels and many more. Working with them makes affiliate marketing much easier for you because of their very professional team which is always reachable in Skype and by email. This network assures you the best affiliate network experience in the world with extra fast payouts and a 24/7 support.
13. CrakRevenue is a long-time player in the industry. Since 2010, the CPA network has proved to be one of the most trustworthy platforms for affiliates around the globe. With 700+ quality offers to choose from and big exclusives like MyFreeCams, it’s difficult not to pay attention.
No matter how you slice it, CrakRevenue is a must for affiliates wanting to enjoy some of the industry’s most cutting-edge tools (Smartlinks, Surveys, etc.) and for those interested in joining one huge, caring network (and family) at the end of the day.
14. Commission Factory makes performance-based marketing available to everyone without requiring a steep learning curve in order to get involved and be successful. The platform has been designed to foster a spirit of collaboration between Merchants, Affiliates and Agencies in order to grow mutually beneficial and prosperous relationships. Because they have little to no barriers to entry Commission Factory has an enormously fast growing user base that enables companies of all sizes to discover the power of performance marketing.
15. eBay Many marketers don’t even know that eBay has an affiliate network. eBay has now been online for over 20 years. The eBay Partner Network provides first class tools, tracking and reporting. There are also over a billion listings on eBay at any one time to choose from so you can find some items you won’t find anywhere else on earth. Including electronics, fashion stuff, home goods and collectibles.
16. Avangate is a player in digital commerce that you may not be familiar with. Avangate, backed by a cloud platform, focuses on online commerce, subscription billing and global payments for Software, SaaS and Online Services companies. More than 4000 digital businesses in over 180 countries trust Avangate including Absolute Software, Bitdefender, Brocade, FICO, HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Telestream, Spyrix and CleverControl.
17. Flexoffers is a premiere affiliate network that builds mutually profitable relationships between strategic, skilled, and trustworthy online publishers and a robust portfolio of 5,000+ popular advertisers spanning all verticals. With over 10+ years of experience in the affiliate marketing industry, they offer unparalleled customer service, an array of optimized data delivery tools, and fast and dependable payments proving that flexibility is the key to affiliate success. FlexOffers.com was recently ranked the eighth overall affiliate network in the Revenue+Performance Top 20 Affiliate (CPS) Network 2015 Blue Book survey.
18. Avantlink is the industry-leading technology platform for affiliate referrals. Avantlink works hard to remain on the cutting edge with constant upgrades and updates to the their platform, rapid implementation of new tools and technology, and an unyielding emphasis on quality over quantity.
19. AdCombo AdCombo is a CPA Marketing Network, that uses its own in-house technology, that allows you to customize advertising campaigns to reach your targeted audience throughout the globe. They aim at, and hit their target in, encouraging strategic lucrative partnerships between advertisers and publishers to monetize their traffic. AdCombo has offices and co-workings in 5 cities around the globe.
20. ReviMedia is an online lead generation network specializing in owned and operated campaigns for insurance, home services, and financial verticals, as well as exclusive advertisers campaigns both focused in the US and international markets. They also own their own proprietary lead management platform called Px.com which offers quality scoring of every lead and insights into performance by key demographic info. ReviMedia is extremely flexible to run campaigns with many different integrations. They pride themselves on their transparency with clientele as well as having flexible payment terms. ReviMedia also offers advertising partners access to their vast direct publisher network of over 2,000 publishers. They consider themselves a one-stop-shop.
21. RevenueWire is a global ecommerce platform specifically designed for companies that sell digital products online (just like Clickbank). Combined with industry-leading services like AffiliateWire, their ecommerce platform is a player in more than 120 countries.
22. Olavivo is a boutique affiliate network, with a focus on E-commerce, Health and Beauty and Cryptocurrency verticals. Our network promises dedication, transparency and unique technological capabilities with the highest level of personal and professional service. Join us today and get more bang for your buck. When you succeed, we succeed.
23. MoreNiche has been in the game since 1999. Their mission is to transform as many lives as possible by helping people achieve their aspirations of health and wealth. They support our affiliates to achieve their goals, whilst improving the lives of consumers through excellent health products.
Which Affiliate Networks Should You Choose?
The choices I’ve listed above are the affiliate networks that I’m most familiar with. Most I use today or have used in the past. It’s hardly a complete list of all the good affiliate networks that are out there since there are so many. If you would like to share a network that you really like working with please list it in the comments section at the bottom of this page.
Are You New To Affiliate Marketing?
I’ve put together a free guide to earning your first dollar online. Go access this free affiliate marketing training. You’ll discover why internet marketing is by far the easiest way to earn passive income every month. There’s plenty of work involved but it will never feel like a job to you.